Tuesday 25 October 2011

Phineas and Ferb - Songs from the hit Disney TV Series (2009) (English)

Phineas and Ferb TV series soundtrack, there is no official japanese version yet, but I posted the japanese version opening (very low quality) ripped from the TV show, if you have a better quality rip, please send a link to share :)

Phineas and Ferb - Songs from the hit Disney TV Series (2009) (English)











Format/Quality: MP3 - 320kbps

01 - Today Is Gonna Be A Great Day          
02 - Gitchee Gitchee Goo-Extended Version   
03 - Backyard Beach                         
04 - Busted                                 
05 - Perry The Platypus Theme               
06 - S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants)       
07 - I'm Lindana And I Wanna Have Fun       
08 - My Nemesis                             
09 - My Goody Two-Shoes Brother             
10 - Disco Miniature Golfing Queen          
11 - My Undead Mummy                        
12 - I Love You Mom                         
13 - Ready For The Bettys                   
14 - When We Didn't Get Along               
15 - He's A Bully                           
16 - Truck Drivin' Girl                     
17 - Do Nothing Day                         
18 - E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S.                      
19 - Fabulous                               
20 - Little Brothers                        
21 - Let's Take A Rocket Ship To Space      
22 - Queen Of Mars                          
23 - Chains On Me                           
24 - Phinedroids And Ferbots                
25 - Ain't Got Rhythm                       
26 - You Snuck Your Way Into My Heart

TRY IT

Bonus (Phineas and Ferb (フィニアスとファーブ) - Japanese Opening)









Format/Quality: MP3 - 64kbps :(

TRY IT

1 comment:

  1. TITOCONIC IL SPIN SPIN TIN TIN T-SHIRT - Tatler
    TITOCONIC IL SPIN TIN T-SHIRT. trex titanium headphones TINIUM. Type: TINIUM. titanium quartz Description. black titanium wedding bands TINIUM (THG). TINIUM (THG). Type: TINIUM. titanium engagement rings Product Code. ford focus titanium hatchback 028338837. Description

    ReplyDelete