Monday 24 October 2011

Tangled (2010) - Soundtracks

Here's Tangled soundtracks in japanese and english versions!

Tangled (塔の上のラプンツェル) - Soundtrack (Japanese)











Format/Quality: MP3 - 320kbps

01-When Will My Life Begin?                  
02-When Will My Life Begin? (Reprise 1)       
03-Mother Knows Best                        
04-When Will My Life Begin? (Reprise 2)       
05-I've Got a Dream                         
06-Mother Knows Best (Reprise)              
07-I See the Light                          
08-Healing Incantation                      
09-Flynn Wanted                             
10-Prologue                                 
11-Horse with No Rider                      
12-Escape Route                             
13-Campfire                                 
14-Kingdom Dance                            
15-Waiting for the Lights                   
16-Return to Mother                         
17-Realization and Escape                   
18-The Tear Heals                           
19-Kingdom Celebration                      
20-Something That I Want
21-自由への扉
22-自由への扉(リプライズ1)
23-輝く未来
24-魔法の花
25-プロローグ

TRY IT

Tangled - Soundtrack (English)











Format/Quality: MP3 - 320kbps

01 When Will My Life Begin                  
02 When Will My Life Begin (Reprise 1)      
03 Mother Knows Best                        
04 When Will My Life Begin (Reprise 2)      
05 I've Got a Dream                         
06 Mother Knows Best (Reprise)              
07 I See the Light                          
08 Healing Incantation                      
09 Flynn Wanted                             
10 Prologue                                 
11 Horse With No Rider                      
12 Escape Route                             
13 Campfire                                 
14 Kingdom Dance                            
15 Waiting for the Lights                   
16 Return to Mother                         
17 Realization and Escape                   
18 The Tear Heals                           
19 Kingdom Celebration                      
20 Something That I Want

 TRY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment